Why powder coatings ?
The use of powder coating, in the last few years has grown substantially, and many engineers and craftsmen have to shift to powder coating coverage with high-quality produce. With new environmental regulations regarding air, water and waste consumption, moving from liquid to powder coating paint has become very common and popular.The process does not use them. The powder coating particles of pigment and resin are ground smooth, including through electrostatic spray are pregnant and the piece of metal. The coating process can be a variety of devices available to consumers, large and small, is to be applied manually or automatically.as a result of a covered one hand, durable and high quality is achieved. The powder coating properties and good Braqythay and can be any color shade and texture with different thicknesses and provide needed. At present, due to a variety of powder coating application and market capacity growth, as well as to improve the quality of products has always been that this would be an innovation and market expansion. Powder coating equipment manufacturers Srmayshy- largest consumers, including heating, lighting and household appliance industries, and so are the high-quality alternative to use instead of enamel coatings and liquid coatings on the surfaces of commercial and industrial equipment. These devices include a wide range of products are. Building and construction markets powder coating on cabinets, shelves, aluminum parts for door and window frames and furniture uses. Drops, rails, fences, metal roofing, parking and highways arrows, protective rails, agricultural appliances, garden tools, garden chairs, iron, home appliances, industrial electrical, automotive and hundreds of products, all of which require high resistance to weather Powder Coatings are covered.
is applied by electrostatic powder coating
Applying the powder coating process includes the following steps:
Cleaning the surface:
Metal surface properly before spraying chemicals should be pushed completely washed free of contaminants such as grease, oil, dust, rust metals, rubber and plastic particles is. After washing and drying the surface immediately before rust Airbrushing level should be done. If the infrastructure is not in place or of poor quality materials used Stj prevent the adhesion of paint and color separation can be the sheet surface.
To select the appropriate cleaning materials and process to the type of metal, pollution and consumption of the final product depends on the type of metal, the chemical method of preparation is Zyrastfadh:
1. soluble chromate to levels of aluminum, magnesium, zinc:
A green chromate
B: yellow chromate
2. phosphate solution for stainless steel, galvanized sheet:
(A) zinc phosphate
(B) iron phosphate
The benefits of powder coating:
1 ready for use and application
2. Ease of use
3. application of single-layer, a thick layer with better uniformity than the color of the liquid is obtained with a single injection.
4. beautiful appearance with simple colors and textures uniform levels attractive decorative paints
5. The powder coatings are 95% recyclable and, unlike liquid colors in a distributed environment and are not wasted.
6. no precipitation or sedimentation.
7. The powder coating is free of toxic compounds such as lead.
8. Due to the absence of solvents and thinners in powder coatings, fire hazard and fire low and increases the safety and comfort of workers.
9. The mechanical and chemical resistance and very high atmospheric conditions than liquid colors depending on application
10. This type of paint is free of solvents, therefore, dangerous substances and harmful substances into the air and the environment are not included.
Many industries have used the powder coating. Some of them are:
Building and construction industry
Furniture and cabinet-making industry
Manufacturing of doors and windows
Automotive and related parts
Agricultural machinery and construction industry
Industrial shelving and interior decoration
Electronic components industry
Heating and cooling machinery industry (radiators, air conditioners, heaters, etc.)
Industrial production of aluminum profiles
Health & Medical Industry
Teflon parts manufacturing industry